Sunday, October 8, 2023

DINOSAURUS! LOBBY CARD SET


Released on June 24, 1960 DINOSAURUS was independently produced by Jack H. Harris and distributed by Universal International. Noted for its stop-motion and puppet animation, the dinosaur models were constructed by Marcel "King Kong" Delgado and his (brother?), Victor. Harris' credits include, THE BLOB (1958, 1972, 1988), 4D MAN (1959) and SCHLOCK (1973).










DINOSAURUS was also fodder for the Spook Stories cards of the 1960s.




Read the DINOSAURUS comic book HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to see Dinosaurus for years and years before I landed a DVD a few years ago. The movie as a whole was worse than I expected (time and expectation I guess) but the effects were interesting. I liked how both a dino and a caveman show up in this one. It reminded me of Dino Boy from Space Ghost. Great poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a bit of a disappointment as I remember. I still plan to get a DVD of it to add to the B-movie library.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.