Monday, December 6, 2010

EVERETT COMICS: THE HORROR TABLE



















I've told you that EVERETT COMICS in beautiful downtown Everett, in the Evergreen State of Washington, is my preferred neighborhood independent comic shop dealer. Newly-retired Charlie, his charming spouse and store decorator, Tracy, and the guy whose job I wish I had if it only paid a little better, Brandon, store manager, all make for a unique and wonderful shopping experience. They are also only too eager to divest me of my hard-earned bucks on a painfully regular basis. But, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have some of the stuff that I share with you all here at MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD.

Since the overnight success of the suddenly hip zombie cable TV series THE WALKING DEAD (another successful adaptation from a comic book), the folks at EVERETT COMICS have responded in kind with a special store section that we have dubbed "The Horror Table". Included with the comics is a box of Warren Pubs back issues. Looking for something special? Try contacting EVERETT COMICS!



Photography by Brandon

No comments: