Saturday, May 11, 2024

BILL STOUT'S UNIVERSAL MONSTERS


Back in 2013 I had the great pleasure of attending Monsterpalooza in Burbank, CA. The exhibits, demonstrations and special events were almost -- I say, almost -- too much for my brain to handle. I walked away with enough goodies to finishing stuffing my suitcase, and was glad I brought the bigger one!

One of the artists who had a table was the legendary William "Bill" Stout. Mainly known for his magnificent dinosaur illustrations, he's also done plenty of fantasy and horror works as well, and I couldn't pass up this set of images he did of the Universal Monsters, especially when he signed them for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing advertising or hyperlinks that take readers off this page will be deleted. Comments for posts older than five (5) days are moderated.