Thursday, December 29, 2022

NAZA: MONSTERS FROM THE STONE AGE!


NAZA, STONE AGE WARRIOR
Vol. 1, No. 1
Dell Publishing Company, Inc.
Editor: ?
Cover: Vic Prezio?
Pages: 36
Cover price: 10 cents

After a rival clan all but wipes out his people, Naza goes on a rescue mission and fights all sorts of beasts that hinder his way. Written by an unknown scriptwriter and illustrated by Jack Sparling, an acquired taste, but I have come to appreciate his work a little more over the years. 



































1 comment:

Rip Jagger said...

I never read Naza at the time, nor did I until I came across a few tattered back issues for small money. I took a tumble and found them dull. While the Turok stories could be the same, they somehow always evoked interest, even in the most banal. Naza falls down because of one thing, Jack Sparling's artwork. I want to like Sparling's work because I respect his workhorse approach to the medium. But while I cotton to a Sparling story here and there, by and large his artwork leaves me cold.