Saturday, December 24, 2022

GHOST STORY FOR CHRISTMAS


Well, dear readers, tonight is Yule Eve. I know most of you will be busy with family and friends (and maybe even some last minute shopping if you're a masochist), so I will keep my yammering short. Included today for your enjoyment if you care to take a timeout, is one of my favorite stories by M.R. James, "The Ash Tree" from his collection, "Ghost Stories of an Antiquary". I've read it numerous times over the years and it still has the power to send chills down my usually pretty tough spine. This is one of the BBC's Ghost Stories for Christmas productions from 1975. I have no idea why this is tagged as age-restricted, so the preview image has been blocked. Click on "Watch on YouTube" to view the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.