Monday, December 18, 2023

MONDAY MONSTER PHOTO GALLERY


Good morning -- have you had your coffee yet? Here's a monster quiz to get you started for the week. Just guess what movie each photo is from. The answers are at the bottom of the post. If you get less than 20, you're Ygor's understudy. If you get all 20, you're a certified Monsterologist!

NOTE: There are a couple of hints if you look close!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

ANSWERS:

1. The Beach Girls and the Monster
2. Beast of Blood
3. The Body Snatchers (Mexico)
4. Bride of the Gorilla
5. The Abominable Dr. Phibes
6. Frankenstein's Daughter
7. Gorgo
8. The Mummy's Shroud
9. The Return of the Vampire
10. The Seven Revenges (Italy)
11. The Slime People
12. Tarantula
13. The Vampire
14. Plan 9 From Outer Space
15. Trog
16. Psycho
17. The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake
18. The Cat and the Canary
19. The Phantom of the Opera
20. Monster on the Campus


2 comments:

  1. They almost all rang a bell, but I could only put titles to about half of them. Numbers three and ten I've never seen or heard of. It's weird to see one of the Slime People without the omnipresent fog. Of this list I adore Slime People for its goofiness and Dr. Phibes for its relentless satire. Tarantula actually scared me when I saw it as a youngster on Saturday afternoons. Gorgo is beloved, and I'll be watching it again soon as I'm plowing through my giant monster movies right now. Great little brain teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Trog on TV a few weeks ago. A bit of a stinker!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.