Thursday, November 7, 2019

ENTER, INFERNO!


Like I really need to get into another reading genre! The various Warhammer and other series from The Black Library have intrigued me for a while. I'm not a gamer; I've got enough to occupy my time without hours devoted to that. But the published books are more accessible for me and I finally picked up a used copy of Dan Abnett's first Horus Heresy book, "Horus Rising", for a buck. I like a good military SF novel every once in a while and this one seems to be fitting the bill so far. It's a far cry from Edmund Hamilton, I tell you!

The Black Library is the imprint for these books. There's a sh*tload of 'em, too, including a horror-themed series. I can see why neophytes to the Realm are thoroughly confused. Thus, if you're a fan of this stuff, I'd be interested in knowing your recommendations.

The publication shown today is the very first publication from Games Workshop. Entitled, INFERNO! TALES OF FANTASY & ADVENTURE, this is issue Zero, which is a preview of things to come.
















No comments: