I wonder if the winner got a call from the real Fred or Yvonne, or a soundalike?
This is incredible. It was a bargain for sure. I've never seen it before, nor knew that it existed. Thanks.
Steve: Considering the times were more "innocent" back then, it's entirely possible the actors were in on it. But then again . . .
I think I may have originally found it at a local drugstore. My eyes popped out of my head! Always a loyal Munsters and Addams Family fan.
Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.NOTICE! Comments containing advertising or hyperlinks that take readers off this page will be deleted. Comments for posts older than five (5) days are moderated.
I wonder if the winner got a call from the real Fred or Yvonne, or a soundalike?
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible. It was a bargain for sure. I've never seen it before, nor knew that it existed. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSteve: Considering the times were more "innocent" back then, it's entirely possible the actors were in on it. But then again . . .
ReplyDeleteI think I may have originally found it at a local drugstore. My eyes popped out of my head! Always a loyal Munsters and Addams Family fan.
ReplyDelete