Just when I thought I was through introducing new monster print 'zines, along comes MONSTERPALOOZA: THE ART OF MONSTERS! Due to be delivered to shaking paws and quivering tentacles in September, MONSTERPALOOZA is from the Thing-With-Two-Heads named Michael Heisler and Mark Redfield.
Now it becomes clear what Mr. Heisler has been up to since his hasty departure from FAMOUS MONSTERS. I'm sure there's a juicy story there somewhere, especially when you consider Jessie Lilley seems to be history, too, but I'm sure this fine looking mag promises to make us forget all about the drama by allowing us to focus instead on the horror!
This magazine has an excellent line-up of talent and I can hardly wait to see what's in store for us monster lovers. Contents for the inaugural issue include:
- FRANKENSTEIN and DRACULA at 80!
- THE FINE ART OF VINCENT PRICE!
- The John Chambers Interview!
- 2011 HANDY HALLOWEEN HANDBOOK!
- Chart a course for THE ISLAND OF LOST SOULS!
- Who Put The ‘Monster’ In Monsterpalooza? We answer : Chaney and Pierce, of course!
- THE THING(S) FROM ANOTHER WORLD!
- KNB:EFX FrightNight!
- APES RISING!
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE!
- IT PACKS A ‘PALOOZA! 96 PAGES—COVER TO COVER CONTENT AD FREE!
Go HERE to pre-order your copy of Issue #1 -- if you know what's good for you!