Sunday, August 14, 2011

PARADE OF (PLASTIC) PLEASURE


Is it just me or is there an unprecendent deluge of monster and other genre model kits on the market these days? I'd have to add that there seems to be more monster stuff period being unleashed on us poor, cash-strapped Monster Kids. Belive me, I'm not complaining! Capping off this special MONSTER MODEL WEEKEND edition of MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD, here are a few more plastic kits that are either on sale or due soon.

I know that not all of you are necessarily model kit enthusiasts, but admittedly I have a soft spot for these and I appreciate your allowing my indulgence. Back to the 'zines next week!





1 comment:

  1. I had a great time as a kid building those old Aurora horror kits! I only wish I had the time ( and space ) to get back into hobby kits.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.