Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well, here it is again. The end of another week and still no sign of Spring here in the Great Pacific Northwest. Yesterday, the rain held off long enough to get some much needed yardwork in, though. The front lawn was looking pretty close to the Addam's Family house, and I was expecting to see Cousin It arrive for a visit any time.

Hey, I wanted to take this time out to direct your attention to the MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD sidebar to your right, where there resides 2, count 'em 2, new features. The first is a poll that asks the question: "Do You Buy Monster Magazines?" I know that there are lots of readers out there, but I was curious to know just how many of you buy monser 'zines or are just interested in reading about them. This isn't a push to get you to spend money that you don't have, of course. I know times are tough for a lot of people right now, but since this is a blog about monster mags, it'd be interesting info to know. So please, feel free to make your entry. Other than my thanks, nothing else will happen than tallying your selection, I promise!

Next down is a new gizmo that allows you to receive daily updates of MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD posts right to your email inbox, either at home or on the run with your smartphone! This is a swell little gadget that's offered through an outfit called Feedburner. I tried it out myself and it looks pretty cool! Besides hurting my feelings, you always have the option to cancel your subscription at any time. To join, just enter your complete email address and click on the "Submit" button. Monster goodness can't come any easier, peeps!

Thanks for reading MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD!

No comments: