Friday, September 18, 2026

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HEAD?


Stephen King once wrote: "I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I'll go for the gross-out. I'm not proud." It seems like plenty of horror filmmakers followed suit, but went straight for the gross out as this gallery of GIF's will attest.

Here you will see a collection of some the weirdest, sickest and yes, grossest monster heads ever concocted for the screen. My twisted sense of humor found most of them to be hilarious. I'll let you be the judge.








































5 comments:

  1. Collected for a few years off Tumblr when it was good. I couldn't just leave these on my hard drive without sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, good idea on changing the blog widget until it gets sorted out . . . if it ever does.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing advertising or hyperlinks that take readers off this page will be deleted. Comments for posts older than five (5) days are moderated.