Thursday, January 18, 2024

MARVEL MONSTERS REMASTERED (PART 8)


CURSE OF THE WEIRD
Vol. 1 No. 4
March 1994
Marvel Comics
Editor: Mort Todd
Writers: Stan Lee; Carl Wessler
Artists: Basil Wolverton, Bill Everett, Jack Davis, Steve Ditko
Lettering: Artie Simek, Bill Everett
Cover: Tennyson Smith
Pages: 36
Cover price: $1.25

This is the last of the 4-issue series. The cover art shows a great departure from the three previous and is not as dynamic. The often-reprinted Bill Everett story, "Zombie" gets reprinted.There's more Wolverton weirdness and Jack Davis draws "Worlds At War!". Fittingly, the series closes with a story illustrated by the incomparable Steve Ditko.
























1 comment:

  1. I need more Basil Wolverton in my life. Whenever I see his stuff, I wish I'd collected more of it.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.