Tuesday, July 14, 2020

FRANKEN BERRY AND FRIENDS


The classic monster breakfast cereals, Franken Berry and Count Chocula, were introduced to Monster Kids in March 1971. Who can forget those crazy animated commercials with the two arguing over which cereal was the best -- a good marketing ploy that fed the unconscious desire to try both. A third flavor, Boo Berry, was added in December 1973.


Here a several production cels from an animated TV commercial that features all three characters.




3 comments:

  1. I ate both of these as a kid. I personally preferred Franken berry since I wasn't a fan of chocolate for breakfast (no offense to Count Chocula, his cereal was good, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess no one cares for Fruit Brute except me and Quentin Tarantino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember Fruit Brute but we are Boo Berry fans here.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.