Wednesday, February 15, 2017

FEMME FATALES VOL. 3 NO. 1 (PART 1)


FEMME FATALES
Vol. 3 No. 1 (whole number 9)

Summer 1994

Publisher: Frederick S. Clarke
Editor: Bill George

Associate Editor: Debbie Rochon
Pages: 60


I have to admit that after perusing the contents of this issue of FF I have to say that it's sub par for my tastes. I mean, Sally Kirkland as the cover girl? Seems like a nice gal an a pretty good actress but she'll never make it to the top 100 list of Scream Queens in my opinion. And, Jewell Shepard? The ex-stripper was only one in a long line of girls who attempted to jump the sex trade train for Hollywood ... and not very successfully, I might add, no matter how much they promoted her so-called talents. Their is some prescience shown here, however, with a piece on the up and comer Cameron Diaz but the lack of good photos make the story fizzle.

Nope, the only article that I think has anything going for it in this issue is the story on June Wilkinson. Now, there's a horror hottie with a hunka' hunka' burnin' Macumba Love!
































No comments: