Monday, July 18, 2022

MAGAZINE OF HORROR NO. 3 (PART 1)


I'm going fishing this week -- well, not really. I'm actually needing to take a break from blogging so I can immerse myself in another article that I'm writing. My last article has been published in SCARY MONSTERS #127. It's about the dressing room used by Lon Chaney and Jack Pierce, dubbed "The Bugaboudoir". You can order a copy HERE, and tell Don and Vicki that WORLD OF MONSTERS sent you!

In the meantime, I'm running the 3rd issue of Robert Lowndes' MAGAZINE OF HORROR from February, 1964 for your reading enjoyment.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, monster lover! Thank you for leaving a comment at WORLD OF MONSTERS!.

NOTICE! Comments containing promotion, advertising or hyperlinks will be deleted.