Thursday, November 1, 2012

MUSINGS FROM THE MYSTERIOUS MANSION

Greetings, Monster Lovers! I hope you had a fun and spooky Halloween. Wheew! Boy, am I beat! With 90-plus posts in the bag for the month of October I'm a little pooped to tell you the truth. But that won't keep me from rolling along towards the end of the year. Doesn't seem possible that we're just two months away from the end of 2012 (or the end of the world if you are inclined to believe some people).

Anyway, later today I'll be posting the November Calendar Ghouls page and tomorrow I will follow it up with this month's Vintage Monsters Calendar page. Coming down the pipe are more reviews, a new interview or two (finally!), more cool vintage stuff, and and more of the type of monster goodness that you're used to seeing here at MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD, including a few surprises.

If you're new to the blog, welcome aboard and if you're a regular, thanks for continuing your visits and your interest in what I've got to offer here.

If you haven't joined the Cult of Monsters yet, please consider signing up. I'd like to break the 200 mark by the end of the year if I can. Go on -- don't be bashful! Be a monster and sign up as a follower to MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD!

No comments: