Sunday, April 8, 2012


Thanks to all you readers who voted, MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD has, for the second year in a row, received an "Honorable Mention" in the Best Blog category in the annual RONDO AWARDS. I want to thank each and every one of you who voted for my blog and for continuing to support my efforts.

As I have mentioned before, my mission here is to share with you my experiences from bygone Monster Craze days that have left a lasting impression, as well as provide comments and opinion regarding the current state of affairs with this very active industry.

You also spoke loud and clear with the last Reader's Survey when you said you liked the format and length of the postings here just the way they are. Accordingly, I will give you what you like best.

I also reminded you that MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD is available in a reader-friendly mobile phone version for all you monsters on the go.

I recently offered for sale the first-ever MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD 2011 BLOG BOOK that includes an entire year's worth of posts. It is still available at the ridiculous price of only 99 cents (order info on the sidebar).

Plus, I have a few more surprises up my sleeve that I will spring on you in the coming months.

So, once again for your readership and support. Please take the time to comment once in a while or use the reaction buttons to let me know you're out there. I REALLY APPRECIATE the time you spend here at MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD. I will do my best to give you a reason to keep coming back.

No comments: